WIFI Internet Fiber 30 Mega
Cleaning 7 days
Linen and towels provided
Pool and garden maintenance
Rawai is located in the southern part of Phuket Island and is undoubtedly a small paradise where many affordable activities are offered.
- Swimming and relaxing in Naiharn Beach, Yanui Beach, beautiful sandy beaches on which you will find many small local restaurants shaded.
- Possibility to take a boat to discover the many small islands nearby, such as Koh Bon, Koh Racha, Phi phi Island, Coral Island or go fishing or scuba diving.
We can take care of all the organization and reservations.
- Rawai is very close to the southern tip of the island, Promthep cape, which means Cape of God. This rocky cape is the perfect place to watch the sunset and, as you continue along the coast, you can admire the impressive Big Buddha Temple.
- For a fitness, nothing like a small walk on the hill of Phuket to contemplate another Big Buddha 45 m high. The view is breathtaking and almost 360º perfect for watching the sunset on the island.
- You can also go shopping and end your day at one of the many terraced restaurants to sample local or European dishes.
The most motivated will be able to continue the evening in bars with rhythmic music then in discotheque.
If you like nightlife, Patong is 20 minutes from Rawai, you can get there by tuk tuk, local taxi, and party until the end of the night.
We are here to give you all the information and information you want.
We remain at your disposal, in order to make you spend an idyllic stay.
SIMILAN ISLAND JAMES BOND ISLAND KOH PHI PHI RACHA AND RAYA ISLAND CORAL ISLAND